About Our Technology & Our Mission
Powered by artificial intelligence, computer vision, machine learning and cloud technology Scoop® is a novel work execution, management and automation platform that helps solar companies and their teams get more work done and achieve faster growth. Major solar energy companies use our game-changing platform and drag-and-drop work app builder to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate multimedia communication, gather valuable data and provide real-time analytics.
Our mission is to help solar companies become as healthy, efficient and profitable as possible. We believe this is our best chance to have a powerful impact on solar becoming a mainstream source of energy worldwide.
Scoop was created by two industry veterans with extensive academic and industry backgrounds in software engineering, field operations and artificial intelligence. In their careers, Mojgan Givi and Babak Sardary had experienced firsthand the challenges faced by operation managers, field personnel and IT groups grappling with traditional work software and tools. So they decided there had to be a better way! They leveraged their experience and expertise to bring to market a new approach to work software rooted in employee empowerment, communication and agility.
Being passionate about the health of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping nascent fast-growing renewable energy companies soar. Today they continue to attract like-minded individuals who share the same vision and dual passions: technology and renewable energy.
This position provides an opportunity to work on both strategy and hands-on execution of creative multi-channel marketing at the exciting nexus of renewable energy and intelligent software. With the ambitious vision driving the company and a team of world-class executives, advisors, investors and customers, this is an unprecedented opportunity for personal and financial growth while contributing to saving our planet!
- Work closely with the CEO to determine growth objectives and kpi's and use these as starting points to champion, plan and execute overall brand marketing and demand generation marketing strategy
- Define and communicate company's compelling value proposition via a range of marketing channels to key audiences
- Create and manage the marketing budget based on continuous measurement to achieve maximum results
- Develop a strong network of partners and vendors and manage execution of marketing initiatives
The Team You''ll Work With
Reporting to the CEO you will work closely with the Scoop executive team, senior sales and customer success resources to identify, plan and execute marketing programs to accomplish key growth objectives. This is a pivotal role within the senior management team.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent with focus on marketing and communications
- You have 5 years’ proven experience in a B2B digital marketing role
- You have deep experience with and strategic understanding of SEO, SEM, Content Marketing
- Your are technically savvy with a strong appetite for continuous learning
- You have a proven track record of achieving results with multi-channel marketing
- Your have deep experience with CRM and marketing automation (Hubspot preferred)
- Your have exceptional time management, project management and multi-tasking skills
- You have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Your are great at problem solving and possess ingrained data-driven / analytical skills
- You are skilled at communication, messaging and copy-writing
- You believe in our cause: using technology to create a better world.
- Capable with graphic design software and video production
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations and particularly webinars
- Familiarity with the industrial sector operations (energy, utilities, manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience with tradeshow and event marketing