Scoop helps Amicus Member, Ipsun Solar Gear Up to Execute 100 Projects Every Month
Having implemented Scoop mobile work Process Management & Automation (mPMA) technology, Ipsun Solar smoothly grows its operations from 1 crew to a team of 50 and achieves efficiencies that enable over 100 res resi, commercial and battery projects executed each month.
- Provided access to any project or service work order via an easy to use checklist-driven apps.
- Eliminated duplicate data entry and manually moving information from CRM to project execution.
- Made it possible to access client account, project data and documents in one central place.
- Consolidated a visual dashboard to show progress projects across the portfolio (Project Tracker Live)
- Automated integration of workflow and mapping of data fields between Scoop & Ipsun’s CRM
“With Scoop, our crews have everything they require at their fingertips in the Scoop App. It is reliable, easy to use and standardized across every job. Scoop has set up a customized integration from our CRM to Scoop to eliminate all duplicate data entry and Scoop’s Customer Success team have become trusted advisors as we continue to grow”
Herve Billet, CEO
Book Your Scoop Platform Demo Today.
See Scoop in action with a live demo tailored to your organizations specific needs and requirements
Scoop® is an innovative mobile-work Process and Automation platform (mPMA) that brings to life a new vision for mobilizing the modern solar & renewable energy workforce. Scoop® is helping solar, battery storage, EV infrastructure and wind energy companies of all sizes efficiently execute thousands of projects & maintenance tasks while doubling their capacity for growth. Unlike legacy office-centric project management and CRM tools that require constant manual updating and are difficult to access by field personnel and partners, Scoop® is uniquely designed to address the critical project and service execution needs of the modern, highly distributed, app-savvy, renewable energy workforce.
See Scoop in Action | Schedule a 1:1 Demo
In this 30-45 min session, we examine your operations, share best practices and provide an overview including a live demo.