Solar Webinar Series
Increase Your O&M Profitability
Now more than ever, Solar companies must find ways to protect and sustain their operations amidst uncertainty and instability.
This webinar is for you if…
You are running your operations off paper, spreadsheets and shared drives.
Your team has to manually upload data from the field to the office.
You believe that if you grew significantly your current systems would struggle.
You are trying to make your field team use your CRM or Project Management software to execute their work.
You believe that standardizing your field operations would allow you to take on more projects with the same size team.
What we will cover
For this webinar, Scoop has partnered with HES Solar to share key learnings and strategies from HES’ exponential growth over the last 3 years. Tyler Miller, COO at HES, will describe how the strategies HES implemented through growth are now helping them protect their operation through the crisis.
Specifically, Tyler and Scoop co-founder, Babak Sardary, will cover:
How to achieve productive remote working for your team
- ensuring teams can deliver on current projects
- keeping ‘office’ and field teams connected
- keeping everyone up-to-date without more meetings
How to get effective Work Sharing to reduce costs
- seamlessly shifting personnel to different teams and projects
- bringing on contractors to execute portions of field work
- outsourcing components of a project like design & permitting
How to unify tools and reduce IT complexity & costs
- reducing your IT costs like paid CRM seats or online drive data storage
- taking advantage of automated integrations to reduce manual/labor intensive processes
- inviting external contractors or processes (design/permitting) into a single tool to reduce back and forth
Strategies to Boost Operational Resilience & Prepare for Recovery
- This is a recording of a live and interactive with prominent industry experts