Solar Software Sales Leader
Available in Top US Solar Markets - Flexible Remote Working Arrangement
About Our Technology & Our Mission
Powered by artificial intelligence, computer vision, machine learning and cloud technology Scoop® is a novel work execution, management and automation platform that helps solar companies and their teams get more work done and achieve faster growth. Major solar energy companies use our game-changing platform and drag-and-drop work app builder to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate multimedia communication, gather valuable data and provide real-time analytics.
Our mission is to help solar companies become as healthy, efficient and profitable as possible. We believe this is our best chance to have a powerful impact on solar becoming a mainstream source of energy worldwide.
Scoop was created by two industry veterans with extensive academic and industry backgrounds in software engineering, field operations and artificial intelligence. In their careers, Mojgan Givi and Babak Sardary had experienced firsthand the challenges faced by operation managers, field personnel and IT groups grappling with traditional work software and tools. So they decided there had to be a better way! They leveraged their experience and expertise to bring to market a new approach to work software rooted in employee empowerment, communication and agility.
Being passionate about the health of our planet they decided to focus their efforts where it mattered the most: helping nascent fast-growing renewable energy companies soar. Today they continue to attract like-minded individuals who share the same vision and dual passions: technology and renewable energy.
We are looking for a fantastic solar sales leader based in a major US solar market. Leveraging your extensive sales experience in solar, you will be responsible for contacting, qualifying and closing Scoop technology platform sales with opportunities sourced from inbound and outbound marketing activities.
The Team You''ll Work With
The solar sales leader will be working closely with the Scoop executive team, marketing and technical product specialists to identify, outreach, educate and ultimately successfully onboard new customers to the Scoop technology platform.
- You have minimum 5-years sales outreach & closing track record in the solar industry.
- You have first-hand understanding, experience and network in the US solar market.
- You have a knack and passion for technology especially work-related software.
- You have great phone and online communication skills.
- You are skilled with solution/consultative selling methods and enjoy helping clients.
- You can manage and direct outbound prospecting and outreach activities with junior SDRs or contractors.
- You have great written and oral communication skills.
- You are highly process-oriented, adept at using CRM and marketing automation tools and love to keep improving.
- You believe in our cause: using technology to create a better world.